Think Smart Work Smart
Developing an Intelligent & Analytical Mind
Thinking has been described as the operating skill by which our intellectual potential is realized. As with other skills, thinking can be learnt and improved with training and practice. To make the most of our minds and to enhance personal effectiveness, we need to understand and develop this essential skill.
This workshop will provide an understanding of the fundamentals of critical thinking and its associated benefits. Personal qualities and barriers to the development of good critical thinking skills will be expounded and a framework will be provided for developing self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective Critical Thinking.
Participants in this workshop will be equipped with the knowledge and skills for developing a more analytical mind to enhance their personal effectiveness in life and at work, in decision making and problem-solving.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify different styles of thinking;
- Identify underlying assumptions
- Expand perceptions about different situations;
- Arrive at better conclusions and decisions;
- Influence and persuade others with clear thinking and language;
- Have a mind-set of being a problem-solver;
- Apply Critical Thinking methodologies.
1. Process of Thinking
Benefits, Barriers & Brain Basics
2. Critical Thinking Skills
Developing Effective Analysis & Reasoning
3. Attributes of Critical Thinkers
7 Habits for Intelligent Thinking
4. Problem Solving Skills
Drawing Conclusions & Decisions
5. Cultivating Thinking Skills
7 Thinking Skills for Success