WSQ Vision Leadership
Every organization needs a clear vision and mission to guide the collective effort of its people.
Leaders contribute to this alignment by leading their teams in the development of strategic and operational plans, and governance management to achieve these organization goals.
This course will equip leaders with the knowledge and skills to facilitate in these processes and empower them in strategic and influential leadership.
- Facilitate Development of Strategic Plans
- Promote Good Compliance Management
- Team Engagement to Influence Alignment with Organization Vision & Mission
- Vision & Mission
- Strategic Planning Process
- Strategy Development Models
- Strategic Considerations
- Managing Strategy
Good Compliance Management
- Functions of Corporate Governance
- Internal Governance
- External Governance
- Corporate Culture & Values
- 6 Principles in Leadership Strategy
- 7 Dimensions of Influencing Skills
- Understanding Self & People
- EQ @ Work
- Commitment to Grow
- Corporate & Stakeholders’ Alignment
- Communication & Strategy
- Staff Engagement
- Stakeholders Engagement
Dr Tan Buck Chye is the Principal Trainer and Managing Director at Tony Buzan Learning Centre as well as Mind Map Training Centre.
He was previously a Senior Business Manager with the Standard Chartered Bank, Chief Executive of Europa Holdings Pte Ltd, Vice Chairman of China United Pure Water Company and Chairman of The Beverage Company of Asia Limited.
A Buzan Instructor, DISC Facilitator, ACTA, 6-Seconds® EQ Trainer, DACE and IAL Associate Adult Educator, Dr Tan has an illustrious track record in corporate management and will draw on his experience to crystalize key leadership principles and applications in this Course.