Tel: 6333 4433/ 6343 4433
Buzan Writing Skills® (Secondary)
Choose a level:
Good writing is essential for success in school and an important life skill. Being able to write well becomes more critical in secondary education where more diverse genres of writing are introduced and students are examined on their ability to express critical thinking in writing.
The course will introduce students to critical thinking and writing skills, and prepare them to master precise, cogent and structured writing for English Language in O levels.
- Use Mind Maps® in analysing issues with a balanced perspective
- Use Mind Maps® to facilitate summarization in writing
- Monitor their thought processes while writing
- Use Mind Maps® in developing sound arguments
- Use Mind Maps® to plan and organize thoughts and ideas leading to well-informed essays